Automatic PET Bottle Blower
1. K series linear automatic PET bottle blower, high speed and stable running and precise positioning. It adopts advanced microcomputer PLC control system and can be more stable.
2.The production process is fully automated, with the advantages of low investment, high efficiency, convenient operation, simple maintenance and safety.
3.Servo transmission system, high positioning accuracy, fast speed and good reliability.
4.Suitable for small quantity flexible production, wide range of applications, suitable for customer needs.
5. Energy efficiency is improved, energy is saved, and capacity per unit time is increased.
6. Operation mode is manual or fully automatic, easy to control and operate the HMI.
7. Servo transmission system, high positioning accuracy, fast speed and good reliability.
8. Each mechanical action has a safety self-locking device. When a certain process fails, program will automatically switch to the safe state.
9.Compared with the old design, the heat and noise are obviously reduced.
10.K series linear PET bottle blow moulding machine bottle rejection rate is less than 0.2%.
|Bottle type specification
|Bottle mouth maximum overall diameter
|Bottle biggest diameter
|Bottle maximum height
|Bottle type volume
|Bottle type weight
|Light tube quantity
|Light tube power
|Maximum heating power
|All electric machine installation
|Air pressure specification
|Blow bottle pressure
Servo transmission system of bottle blower
High positioning accuracy, fast speed and stability, good reliability. Gas circuit design will divide action and blowing into three parts to meet the needs of different pressure for blowing bottles and movement; Adopt high pressure and double crank arm link locking, strong clamping force.
Servo clamping and stretching system for bottle molding
Blow the bottles according to the designed bottle molds,it adopts servo motor using for stretching to ensure the bottle blowing speed faster and more stable bottle quality.There are two cranks to control the clamping system which can shorten the mold-clamping time and improve productivity, and also solve the swelling mold and big joint line problem with the effect of pressurize plate.
MODERN MACHINERY offers engineer to assist you in installing your bottling machine. Upon installation of your equipment or line, the engineer stays on-site to watch your new equipment run smoothly and train your operators. Even after our specialist leaves your plant, we are ready to give you timely, courteous service when you need it.
Our engineer offers the following services:
1. Installation of equipment or packaging line at the customer’s plant
2. Coordinate schedule with mechanics to perform changeovers and preventive maintenance activities
3. Perform mechanical adjustments (if needed) on equipment and packaging line to optimize equipment’s performance
4. Resolve equipment issues
5. Provide on-site training on all assigned procedures