Full Automatic Water Filling line
We supply complete solution of water bottling plant from A to Z, which includs Water treatment system, Automatic bottle rinsing filling capping machine, Air dryer, Automatic labeling machine, Automatic bottle packaging machine, Automatic palletizer system and the whole factory conveyor system.
How to deploy mechanical filling valves to keep water crystal clear and contaminant free? How to achieve the maximum benefit with speed, accuracy and light weight bottles? Modern Machinery, the expert in bottle water filling machine, will always provide you with the best solution for your products.
3in1 Bottle filling machine
This washing filling capping machine is mainly used for Non-carbonated beverage, such as mineral water, pure water and so on.The machine design is shorten the time for the drink material contact with outside, Increase the sanitation condition throughout economy benefit.
It adopts hanging type conveying-bottle structure to make changing bottle model more convenient, faster and easier. The main machine adopts advanced PLC control technology. The key electric elements adopt international famous products.
Water Bottling Principle
Bottle Rinsing Part:
– Into bottle way is air conveyor direct connection with bottle dial.
Bottle Filling part:
– 304/316 Stainless steel high precision filling nozzle
Bottle Capping part:
– Place and capping system, electromagnetic capping heads, with burden discharge function, make sure minimum bottle crash during capping
– No bottle no capping
– Automatic stop when lack of bottle
|Heads of washing, filling and capping
|Production capacity (bottle/hour)
|Suitable bottle diameter (mm)
|φ=50-100 H=170 330-1500ml
|Spraying pressure (kg/cm2)
|Motor power (kw)
|Main, motor 2.2kw
|overall dimension (LxWxH)(mm)
MODERN MACHINERY offers engineer to assist you in installing your bottling machine. Upon installation of your equipment or line, the engineer stays on-site to watch your new equipment run smoothly and train your operators. Even after our specialist leaves your plant, we are ready to give you timely, courteous service when you need it.
Our engineer offers the following services:
1. Installation of equipment or packaging line at the customer’s plant
2. Coordinate schedule with mechanics to perform changeovers and preventive maintenance activities
3. Perform mechanical adjustments (if needed) on equipment and packaging line to optimize equipment’s performance
4. Resolve equipment issues
5. Provide on-site training on all assigned procedures
Filling machine machining center
Container loading and shipping