This Water Treatment Plant is using reverse osmosis technology for desalination, reverse osmosis membrane was only 0.001 micron pore size, can be harmful to remove dissolved solids and bacteria, viruses, etc., desalination rate of more than 99.6 percent, in line with national standards to produce pure water, the host section contains the security filter, high-pressure pump and reverse osmosis membrane, security filters for the fourth grade and above pre-treatment systems, high-pressure pump is the host of one of the core equipment for the reverse osmosis membrane elements to provide sufficient pressure to overcome the penetration resistance to pressure and run to meet the needs of a device to achieve the rated water.
Characteristic of RO Water Treatment Plant
1. Continuous water production without the need of regeneration, reducing labor strength;
2. Ultra-low pressure film imported from USA, with a high desalting rate of 97~98%;
3. Removing 98% of organic matters and bacteria, with a heat source of more than 98;
4. Online electric conductivity monitoring, ensuring good water quality;
5. PLC microcomputer monitoring, flushing the reverse osmosis film at regular intervals.
Technical Flow Chart of RO Water Treatment Plant
Raw water → Source water tank → Source water pump → Quartz sand → filter Active Carbon filter → PP sediment filter → RO main machine → Ozone sterilizer → Pure water tank
| Model || RO-1000 || RO-2000 || RO-3000 || RO-4000 || RO-5000 || RO-10000 |
| m3/h Production Capacity || 1T/H|| 2T/H || 3T/H|| 4T/H|| 5T/H|| 10T/H|
| Power kw || 1.87|| 2.05|| 2.57|| 2.75|| 3.25|| 7.5|
| Desalt rate || 98％|
| Rate of recovery || 50-60％|